How to move on from an ex?

We have been broken up for almost 6 months no contact for two... We had a trial separation where after he didn't want to get back together.. We hung out a month ago.. Slept together and I asked him what we are doing and he said he didn't know so I told him we could no longer sleep together till he figures out what he wants.. he did contact a couple of weeks later about a guitar for my daughter that he had.. But I haven't heard from him since nor did he drop off the guitar so I take it out of sight out of mind of sorts.. I just want to get over him and move on with my life he obviously doesn't care so where do I begin... Any help would be appreciated.. thanks

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Just cut off all contact forever. He is just one in a long line of exes you will have in your life. Look forward, never backward.

0|0
    0|0
Sponsored

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• Stop thinking you can be friends because you can't. You stop all forms of communication forever.

0|0
    0|0
  • take the time to concentrate on your self and occupy your self like go out with friends or work harder or even speak to other people

0|0
    0|0
  • You need to occupy your free time with a hobby or interest of some sort.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!