My boyfriend left me and I feel lost. Help me?

My long distance boyfriend of 6 months suddenly broke it off with me 2 days ago. He kept telling me that we are gonna hate each other in a few years because of our differences and that he is not good at communicating, and that he wants to remember our good times. I was shocked. We had an argument the day before but it wasn't something that we couldn't fix. We were planning to meet in 2 weeks. 2 fucking weeks. The day he broke up with me i was too shocked to react. I was numb, didn't feel a thing. Now i'm starting to miss him. Even though we haven't met, small things make me remember him, i feel lost, i crave his comforting words, his way of making me feel happy. I sometimes wake up suddenly crying. I miss every night spent talking to him. I just love him and i realise how much just now, when i lost him. I wanted so bad to meet him, to kiss and hug him and he just threw it all away. He gave up on me so easily, like our relationship wasn't worth the fight. How can i get rid of the pain in my chest? How do i stop missing him when everything reminds me of him? How do i move on and how long will it last until i'm over him?

33

Most Helpful Guy

• it was ldr.. and you're under 18. you don't need to be tied down to that sort of thing, take your time to grieve, then move on

• I'm almost 18. And it is easy to say, but i fell in love with him and now that he's not here for me anymore i miss him so bad. Especially that he's far and i don't know how he's doing

• I just don't know. All i feel is that i miss him and his way of talking and thinking. I can't seem to get rid of this heavy pain in my chest

• yeah like i said, im not here to coddle, noone is

Most Helpful Girl

• it will be difficult for u becuz u loved him but just think that he left u becuz he didn't loved u... everything happens for good. even i broke up a few days before. just delete all the chats.. and also just try to forget him by engaging urself in other activity... it will take time but it will be in ur favour... maybe that beast didn't deserved a beauty like uh... u will surely get someone better than him.. but this time be wise in taking ur decision 😊

What Guys Said 2

• well he is a total d8ck so get over it, also try therapy

• time is the cure my child! it's very difficult, but you can go through the pain, more time, more healing! there's someone out there who is worth your love and care!

What Girls Said 2