What is a girl supposed to do when she's single?

I broke up w my ex a month ago because I found out he was talking to someone else. He knows I forgive so easily that he misunderstands it thinking it means I would still be available for him๐Ÿ˜‘. Rn, whenever I try to "enjoy being single" even though it has nothing to do with boys. he'd reply to my story with "oh so that's you now?" or something like, "since when did you start going out?" it's not like I care about his comments, it just makes me curious. since nowadays, everything a single girl does, makes her a hoe..๐Ÿ’ Part of me says I should be careless and do whatever I want, but there's also a part of me that says "keep it classy, not trashy". what do you think?

524
Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 24

• you can be classy and still be care free. choose a better class if guys t hang with and talk too. you know the type there fun ti go out with they never do anything t suggest sex they are just goofy.

have a movie night just for you leave your phone at home and just have fun. nothing should come before what you want. your way to young to be feeling like you do. be young have fun and avoid things that make you feel burdened.

you have time for that when you graduate high school just have fun now and dont think about relationships.

• So the basic question I have is this:

Is your ex a neutral person who makes comments that are legitimate, or does he actually have an agenda and is trying to manipulate you?

It's pretty obviously the latter.

Screw what he says.

You know what makes you a hoe, and what's just being sociable and reasonable and having fun. Your bitter ex who wants to control you, his opinion is not relevant or honest.

• Do what you want but make sure that it's what you can live with. If you are not very judgmental towards yourself then you're okay to live a little. If you have a very tight moral conscience and are prone to a lot of guilt then you would be better off not losing control too much.

As for your ex boyfriend's comments, they are of no interest or relevance to you. He's an ex. His thoughts should be the last thing of importance as far as you're concerned.

• you should do whatever you want that is true to who you are

and it is probably wise to cut of contact with your ex for a while if not forever. it seems like he is going to be critical of your decisions regardless and that isn't needed

• Don't listen to others, especially him. How is he commenting even? Like, are you sharing your life with him still? Is it comments on social media? I'd stop whatever it is so he doesn't even know about it to comment on it. Just be happy, do what YOU want and what makes you happy.

• nah I just find it less awkward to not ignore my ex esp because Hawaii is a small island lol I still consider him as a friend and he has me on his soc. media

• I'd be telling him to keep his comments to himself then lol. Especially if it's bothering you (which it obviously is). Or I'd completely own it! "oh so that's you now?" - response "Yes it is" "since when did you start going out?" - response, "mind your business".

• Or better yet, no response at all and just let the comments roll off your back.

• For one hun block him and do not contact him ever. Your life will be much better. And I say the same things I'm single and enjoying it. I've got comments oh so your sleeping with every girl you meet huh? Like wth can I just be single and be happy? I don't need sex to be happy with my life.

• Mix and match. Keep between this and that. Moderate personality is the best.
    Too much and u like a trash
    Too less and u r boring :)

• How about you just don't pay attention to him?

• keep it classy and dont give a fuck about your ex or anyone else. people will always gonna judge you, just block your ex from every social media.

• well for starters whatever you is totally up you and he should mind he's own business so otherwords tell him to piss off lol secondly you can do anything your heart wants to do :)

• awe thank you lol

• :) good luck, have fun, tell the Ex to stfu and be careful lol

• Just do whatever you want
    Don't care what people will think
    That's what I do
    Awesome thug life ๐Ÿ˜‚ lol

• Being single means the only opinion that should matter to you is yours. If i were you i'd cut him off completely... sounds like he wants to keep you on hold incase he wants to come back. Why else would he be commenting on your every move? .. either all in or all out. There is no inbetween unless you want an open relationship

• Do what you normally do.
    If you're classy - stay classy.
    If you act like a trash - think about your life choices.

:)

• Not have sex

• Enjoy life.
    Do what you wanted to in life. Focus on career or travel.
    There are far many better things in this world than sulky relationships

• Single girls ignore seemingly passive aggressive sounding jerks like your ex and delete them, and it's also great revenge when they see you enjoying your life without them

• Well dont be careless XD but for sure have a good time, enjoy the time you have now. I know I am loool I have a lot less to worry about too :P

• Just block him

• Play video games, eat cheetos, and binge on netflix.

• hml๐Ÿ˜‚

• dont worry

• Suck a cock.

• First world lady-problems. Poor thing, she's single!

• Walk into a club and then just wait. You probably won't be single within an hour unless you have some high standards.

What Girls Said 5

• You do not have to explain yourself to anyone on why you are single and what you have been up to. What you do in your personal life is your business and should not be anyone else's.

• ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
    https://goo.gl/images/KpDjW8

seriously though you can be classy and care free, ignore him, go out have fun

• Keep it classy, not trashy. My opinion

• Oh, he's just trying to fuck with you. Don't have anymore contact with him. You do whatever the heck you want to.

• Don't give a damn about her comments. Step out of you room totally dolled up and have fun with your girlfriends.