Does my response make me sound less crazy?

My boyfriend of 2 years and I broke up two weeks ago. Over the weekend I got drunk and texted him. I kept asking him if he would talk to me, and he said not while I was drunk. The next day he sent me a text and said he would talk to me if I wanted, but that I needed to understand that texting like that while I was drunk was not ok. He said he was open to "mature conversations". So I sent a text back and said "sorry, I was drunk yesterday and I know that wasn't appropriate. I guess I just miss you a lot, and I wanted to see you. I don't think its best if we talk right now. Its probably best for both of us if I don't contact you for a while. Again, sorry about yesterday" Do you think my reply makes me seem less like a crazy ex?

11
Sponsored

What Guys Said 1

• That you texted him at all makes you nuts

What Girls Said 1

• You shouldn't care if you look crazy or not. Your ex is your ex, focus on you. At the very least you cleared things up, and I'm sure he won't think of it as anything more.