Are we completely done?

To make a very long story short, I lived my whole life never felt being in love until I met him. We got along really well and he liked me a lot from what I saw. I'm very paranoid and I get very uncomfortable talking about my feelings so unfortunately never was able to tell him that I loved him with all my heart.
We broke up after a couple of fights over stupid stuff. I initiated the break up because I hated how it got to us and affected both our lives.
I haven't seen him for 3 weeks, but yesterday I bumped into him in the market and he had a stone face, didn't even look my direction, looked super pissed off and angry and acted like I didn't exist. I was hoping that we would act like adults if we run into each other (since we are both adults). My guy friend told me that this might just be his way of healing as guys like to sometimes do that. I'm sad because I couldn't believe he would be that heartless to me. Do we still have a chance, or does him ignoring me mean that we're done for good?

Most Helpful Guy

• if he's that pissed off about it he definitely still has feelings for you. one of my exes broke up with me for no reason and I was super pissed but she came back begging me to come back and at first I was like hell no and she just kept trying and eventually I got back with her

Most Helpful Girl

• You initiated the break up and there is no going back. he's already in the process of moving on it is about time that you do the same. if the argument was so silly before then you should have thought about that before breaking up with him. he views it as it being over and you have to just let it go because you're not going to be able to move forward if you keep thinking about getting back with him. when there is nothing to go back to.

Sponsored

What Guys Said 2

• I mean you initiated the break up now get the fuck over it, leave the guy alone, Don't involve him into your stupid little drama i. e. Breaking up every two days and then wanting to get back together..

• if u send him message asking for forgiveness you might have chance, because it seems he really pissed off and really believe the break up is your fault

What Girls Said 1

• let it go, the more you let it go the more it will make you feel better the more you feel better the more you improve yourself the more you improve yourself the more he will start to want you back the more he want you back the more you will feel happy the more you will feel happy the more you will have a healthy life the more you have a healthy life the more your own universe will balance the more your your universe balance the more everyone satisfied. (tee~hee~) 😉 :)

• also I didn't read the "initiate break up" part😅 but if you apologize to him and let down your pride he might consider to get back and be with you again [if you want him back I mean ;)]