I told my husband he hurt me and he said?

I'm not happy that's the thing? Why he say just such a thing I'm so hurt right now?

22

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, there's just not enough information in your question to properly evaluate it.

If you had an argument before, he might have said it in the heat of moment.

But we don't know anything about your relation and how you both treat one another.

In the end, he knows the answer better than we do, so the most reasonable thing to do is to just ask him why he's unhappy.

Most Helpful Girl

• There is no information to give you any kind of advice. How did he hurt you? What was said and in what context? If he isn't happy he can't force that; and like you deserve not to be hurt he deserves to be happy.
    So if you want to give a little bit more information people may be able to give some advice

Sponsored

What Guys Said 1

• he May not be happy with the relationship

What Girls Said 1

• Why do you feel hurt? Let him know why and how. He might not meant it or you just overthink it. Then balance it and decide to forgive him and forget about it and move on and enjoy your relationship as husband and wife. You might be still in the adjustment period.