My ex sleeping with other people, does he still care?

I have a ex boyfriend (broke up 4 months ago) who basically broke up with me because "he needs to focus on baseball" even though we were in a long distance relationship. Long story short, he blocked me, watched my instagram stories, and then reblocked me almost every day during that time. He claims he was just curious We recently got in contact and he found out i slept with someone else a few times and he proceeded to tell me he had already slept with 3 girls. He insists he can't have a committed relationship but will sleep around like it's nothing. Is this normal?

2
Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 2

• Why do you care? He's a ex

• I see all these posts about EXes... Why does my ex not like me? This and that about an ex... should we get back together...

An EX means.. in the past. In my life, after any break up, an EX is out of my mind. I move on almost immediately and never think of, try to contact, check up on, etc...

Breakups happen for a reason...

I'm not talking about someone who moved away... I'm talking about relationships that ended due to cheating, abuse, incompatibility and such...

Who CARES about an EX? Who cares about what an EX thinks of them?

Then "breaks"... what's that all about? all this is is an admission you can't commit in a relationship. Taking a vacation from a relationship isn't going to fly.

ALSO... getting back together after a breakup.. or chasing someone to get back together... sorry folks, the same issues are gonna be there.

This "closure" What's that about? No such thing... So what? It's over.. there is your closure.

Move on... where you found one guy/gal, there will always be more.