how long would it take for you girls to send a message or would wait for the guy to send a message after a big fight

12

What Girls Said 1

• A big fight? I texted my ex after we fought about my depression episode not even 10 minutes after cause I wanted to apologize..

Depends on the importance of the fight and how much a couple loves each other.

• thanks it's been almost 2 days now and nothing

• no.. if she isn't going to text you now, going to her would only waste your money and time..

I wish I could stop you from the heart break.. I just went through that a couple weeks ago, a guy I knew from high school got back together with me, but he's still in Michigan while I'm in Texas.. he thought my depression and anxiety were too much DRAMA for him..

• I honestly don't care money comes and goes I just don't wanna lose her

What Guys Said 2

• Well they would definitely prefer for the guy to send the first message even if they were in the wrong, but from what I have notice is they will send the first message only if they feel like they think you are enjoying the slince between you two.

• its been almost 2 days since we talked and i really wanna message her but she was the one to delete me of everything so I don't know what to do

• np, update me if you hear anything from her.

• I will thanks

• I feel like after 8 inches they can't stay away.