Why am I not good enough?

I've like this guy for about a year and a half or more and we have talked on and off and he keeps choosing this other girl over me. Like he will flirt with me tell me he likes me then the next day it's like screw u and something he flirts with me for a month then it's like screw off and he starts back again. Honestly i would do anything for him. What am I doing wrong

44

Most Helpful Guy

• What you're doing wrong is thinking someday he'll want you. Why do you keep doing this cycle over and over? It should be obvious he isn't interested. Stop being pathetic and move on

Most Helpful Girl

• you aren't doing anything wrong. it's him. if he's flirting with another girl while telling you he likes you then i wouldn't even be with him. he sounds like a player and cheater. cause he's lying to you by saying he likes you and goes off and flirts with this girl. a guy that likes you wouldn't flirt with other girl and would be focused on you. you're good enough he's just not the one for you.

Sponsored

What Guys Said 3

• im sorry to tell you but you are on the friendzone. it happens to girls too. nothing wrong with you. either be ok with being just friends or if that is too painful walk away even from the friendship.

• Move on he is not worth your time.
    You should do what's best for you.
    And if you really want him tell him what you feel

• see your weakness and make yourself strong, you know what i mean

What Girls Said 3

• You're wrong because you keep reciprocating his advances even though you're certain that he'll favor the other girl than you.

• What you are doing wrong is allowing him to use you as his feel good between chicks. Just cut that off and find someone who actually cares.

• It's not you it's him... maby he cheats on his girlfriends and don't want to break your heart he seems like a womanizer