Have you ever dumped a girl/guy then regretted it?

Did you try to get them back and how?

62
Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 2

• Yes! had the most awesome story though. My ex was cheating on me with a long-dick loser. She said that fucking was way better with him and not with me. I was dumped and after a few days I won a big lottery price. Not millions but hundreds of thousands. She wanted to get back with me but I file a restraining order against her. Best day ever!

• Gods. yes, actually I let go of 2 wonderful women, why? because I was a young idiot of a guy.

What Girls Said 6

• Yes and yes. I have a bad habit of cutting people out of my life easily and I'd regret it at first because I either start missing him or start getting horny. Eventually though they show me that I made the right choice by letting them go

• Well there's only been one person and I'm back with him. I'm afraid to loose him bc he's been so supportive and has been there with me through thick and thin and I honestly adore him to pieces. But other than him not really. I was broken for a while before I met him and I honestly am so glad I cut off the other person for my bubs. 😊

• I split up with that Czech girl two years ago because I was still in love with a different girl, & it was the stupidest mistake of my life. I could probably have healed with the first girl, and the second girl only wants me to pine for her. I kinda resent her for it, still.

As for whether I tried to get her back? She got a girlfriend. I messaged her, and she blocked me. I guess I deserved it.

• I've never regretted it. But I did once have a guy tell me that he regretted breaking up with me three years later.

• Had that feeling only once, I'm feel it now.. One side of me regrets dumping him, other side knows it was a right decision to do.. Unless he cheated on you or you got into a fight you just can't get over, it's normal to feel regret after the break up.. It shows you really cared and you still do but not in a way to keep yourself in that relationship for whatever reason.. :)

• nope