What do you think she is trying to do?

My ex girlfriend and I broke up recently. I told her, due to the matter of the break up, she will need to apologize to me before we can talk to the future.

She did apologize and I called her and I told her that we can be friends right now until I'm ready for a relationship. Due, to the hurt and pain I am scared of getting in a relationship with anyone. I said, I don't know how long it will be but it will come.

This morning she told me that she will be getting a car and a job and she doesn't know what kind of guys would want this thick *** girl.

That hurt me cause me knowing I still have feelings for her I can't accept the fact that someone having her for them self. That would hurt me.

I asked her if she wanted to get into the talking phase of the relationship and get to know each other cause the reason why we fought was cause we didn't know each other.

Well she said she didn't know. When I hurt that I began to think when a girl says I don't know it means no. They just want to be polite about it.

So I took it a step futher. I asked her if I asked her out tomorrow would she say yes. She said I don't know.

That to me was very worrying. I told her the fact she can get someone else in her life hurts me and I'll be in a everyday painful sistuation intil that happens. If she doesn't go to anybody then good but that doesn't change the fact I'm getting excited for something that may or may not happen.

My friends think she is trying to use me. She wants to be around me when she wants to me around me. When she only needs me.

what do you guys and girls think? Is she really using me?

31

Most Helpful Girl

• Jesus man pull yourself together and buck up... you need to learn to have more strength and confidence in your self. also god damn you're coming off as selfish and an attention hog. seriously... either move on or don't be friends or don't talk or dont. but accept the facts and accept the past. you guys broke up. .. she will date again and as will you. either adult up and move on or self torture yourself and wallow in self pitty while you continue to have failed relationships am arguments. all within your control and only yours

Most Helpful Guy

• Drain your wallet

Sponsored

What Girls Said 2

• When a girl says I don't know it means

On what condition

I have to really think about it

Or just no.

I heard it takes longer for a guy to get over a relationship but I think that she would probably say yes. But might ask questions about other guys because your now her guy friend

• She is not using at all. Using you is taking money out your wallet and shit. Your friend doesn't want you to hang out with your ex. But it will be fine

• I'm not understanding how it's fine though. Were friends should be able to do what they want with no matter what. I have no idea if she talking to guys but what she says to me.

Why can't I talk to girls. I think I can cause we're just friends but thanks for your advice.

• you should tell her your feeling.. and your fear that you might get hurt again.. then you will see what's her answer and you both will figure it out..

cuz if you don't tell.. you might regret it someday

sometimes in life.. People come and gone.. but the right one will always stay

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!