Why is she doing this?

This girl I like follows me around. Whenever she walks past me, she would look down at the ground, get flustered and walk faster. She stares at me from a distance and would quickly look away. She blushes and acts excited when I am around her. Her friends keep staring at me. She either talks loudly around me or gets quiet.

She was watching me from a distance through the corner of her eyes, then came and started talking to the people beside me, looking over their shoulders to look at me and looking away.

Then she randomly took me off all her social media, but still stares at me and follows me around.

Sponsored

What Girls Said 3

• She's crushing on you and she doesn't want to crush on you. She sees that she doesn't have good reasons to and it's unwanted. more likely it was never her idea to crush on you. he probably just wanted to be friends with you but she saying that she can control her hormones and emotions. it's becoming to be a distraction. so to stop allowing that to distract or she decided to disconnect you off on Facebook.

but to be honest I don't think she's doing herself any Justice by being around you. not that she wants to, but she's not taking the proper steps to avoid you. so she is going to stare for a while until she gets herself under control. but at the same time she probably feels like you wouldn't like her I feel the same way if she wanted to be romantically involved with you. so it could be either way.

normally I would suggest that you would leave her alone. but I think the smart idea would be for you to at least try to be friendly towards her I maybe try to be friends and see how she reacts then.

• however the following you around is a bit too much and it's quite stalkerish. I suggest you don't tolerate that and set boundaries. because you don't know what's really going on to her brain and it could be quite obsessive.

• I think you know the answer based on the facts you are sharing with us. Seems like she likes you but is shy about it and doesn't know how to approach you. If you're curious or like her then make the first move. If not, well then just ignore her, she'll move on eventually.

• lol it's as if u were describing meπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜…πŸ˜›
    she must reallyyy luv u!!!πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
    tell her how u feel about her... make the first move!!!

What Guys Said 3

• "... follows me around..."
    this is where you back away slowly... you dont want nothing to do with that.

• be careful tho.. I learned the hard way that this behaviour may not always mean attraction. otherwise why would she take you off her social media? the only place where she could stare at you endlessly in private and not worry about being caught, huh?

be careful, that's all I gotta say.

• She's an undercover cop. You better leave the country, asap.