Is it possible to forget my girlfriend and her pain forever? I dont think so?

i really dont.. but i have to.
1. she's 16 and im 18
2. met at internet "2 hours away"
3. running away no coz were muslim

her life has no path left and she developed heart pain and mental issues and everything..

her parents are killing her, no respect at all and they drown her with hates and how much they hate her. they let her do chores all day and her 6 siblings dont respect her and stuff..

she cleans the whole house everyday and she teaches her brothers and sisters for there homework and she cooks and stuff..

her dad hits her and even breaks stuff on her body.

we have so much argues and fights because i tell her to do stuff that will help her but she doesn't want to anymore, she lost hope and everything and her heart is killing her (parents dont let her go to doctor)... and today i left her.. dont tell me im an idiot, i really am not and i did the right thing tho i didn't mention everything.. i have to its not my choice..

every day she wants to..(i can't mention it coz my question will be ban)... hint"when a person sleeps and doesn't wake up"..

she wants to do it so badly and im sick of it, how can i have hope with her of she's like that..

im so sad for her coz she's having this life and me imagining her burried.. it just makes me cry deadly.. she never even had a good time in her life.. she's like a servent for her parents.. she wanted to be a doctor and her parents aren't letting her study a bit coz of work and chores

Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Girls Said 1

• Trust me, you will get over it. The worst feeling of a break up is leaving someone because of their bad situation. I understand you completely. My ex had been through so much foster care, tossed to many different horrible families and had essentially lost all hope in people and love. His mother and father both left him and he had always felt that he was a mistake or that there was something wrong with him. Finally, he was adopted by a single guardian, his father. His current father is terrible. He kicks him out of the house a lot for the dumbest reasons, leaving him with no money or car. Then, later, his father will want him back, but have so many mood swings. His foster brother almost committed suicide successfully and now lives at a mental institute. His life was drastic.

Here's what I learned: I am not my ex's emotional support. I am not his person in his life that must carry his burden. And I am not his person that will complete him. He has to complete himself. It was indeed tough to leave him and I felt guilty for a while, but if you can honestly say that your relationship was more pain, stress, and burden than it was happy: it's not for you! I look back feeling sympathetic for my ex, but I have no regrets. My life is much better and I am now dating the most amazing guy who I admire so much.

Stay strong.

• thank you so much.. u actually gave the shivers.. i needed that thanks a lot for reading it..

tho...95percent she will... you know..

• I am sorry and I feel sympathetic. Nothing really can be said right now to not make you feel guilty anymore or sad. Sometimes time is what you need.

• thank you.. i appreciate it.. we all die one day

What Guys Said 2

• truly a painful situation to be in. I dislike the abuse shown towards her. I actually would recomend try and get her out of that situation it's bad for morale evem having that type of situation

• yea man... what can we do... i never faced something like that ever..

• me neither. I really wish I could be of more help. Though you could contact officials they might be able to get her to a safe environment

• you're young dude.. all the girls in your age range (90%) are whores annyways no reason to get attached just go have fun.

• dude its hard.. amd i feel im an idiot and dont deserve to live if i leave her like that

• we've all been there my last ex has made me super cynical about relationships

• thank you soo soooo much.. i needed that help