Why do guys hang out with guys n girl hang out with girls? ?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Many people find it easier to hang with people of similar mindsets, which often translates to their same gender.

0|0
    0|0
    • Why though?

• Show All
    • Over time, we do, correct. :)

Much as you said, there are differences. Like if a girl grew up among guys, or a guy grew up amongst girls, they'll probably also find it easier to hang around them.

• Yes, ur right...

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 4

• I used to be pretty opposite. I just found it easier to be friendly with girls, they weren't affraid to show emotion after all and I could be genuine with them.

0|0
    0|0
    • That's good lucky for u

• Show All
    • The way u first explained it I thought u had no care in the world. Well good for u not looking rude

• It's a struggle. Considering just the way I speak is straightforward so people think I'm rude

• I hang out with girls. guys just piss me off

0|0
    0|0
    • Ur cool 😎 how do u do it?

• I don't know I just always done that and girls always love hanging with me

• I hang out with a ton of girls

0|0
    0|0
  • I actually hanged out with girls instead of guys. I am not sure why I started though it formed part of my desire to get equality amomgst everyone in the world

0|0
    0|0
    • When did u start doing this?

• hanging out with girls? ever since preschool though throughout high school I hung put quite a lot with girls

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!