I wanted to tell an ex how I haven't been doing well?

I don't need her. I just have felt really depressed and I've been happy alone, but I don't know why I keep thinking of just telling her how I am. She moved on and it was for the best. I don't really want to talk to her. But i feel like getting it over with so i can just get over her. I don't know what i need.

21

What Girls Said 2

• hmm you are confused. it happens especially when you are alone. surround yourself with friends and family.

• I'm sorry to hear you are feeling depressed. Although I do think that decision would be pretty selfish. How long has it been since you guys broke up?

• About 2 months. I guess it just takes time. She already has another boyfriend. And like i want to get over her, but I've been thinking of her. I still do activities and stuff, but i just want to get to the point of not thinking of her

• So no reason really. But i know i don't need a reason. I just want to not think about this anymore

• It took me almost a year to finally feel ok after I broke up with someone who was not honest with me. They moved on within two weeks. Just goes to show you how much they actually "cared." It's better to have lost them than be with someone who treats you like your replaceable. You deserve what your looking for. Keep yourself busy, and do what you love!

What Guys Said 1

• be strong bro. move on these feelings usually come but with time everything will be fine.