Is it bad that I'm considering messaging her?

I worked with this girl who I also hung out with and had a thing for. She turned out to be a tease however. Saying she felt the same for me then backing away whenever things started to move forward, she also lied about things and wound up one of my friends too. The last time I spoke to her I told her exactly what I thought of her. That, she was an attention seeker and she would continue to repeat the same thing over and over again with different guys.

But, I've recently been in a group chat with her and loads of people I used to work with and it's got me thinking about her again. She's been on my mind a little and I've thought about sending her a message. Is this as bad an idea as I think it is?

Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Girls Said 1

• just fucking message her... jesus. what's the worst that's gonna happen... you both end up being adults who treat each other like decent human beings should... gosh dang. people can't be friends or cordial anymore?

What Guys Said 2

• just ignore her.

• What would a wise man do?

• not bother

• Exactly! remember that next time...