How to get over someone you miss so much?

I was cut off by someone who I loved so very much. I guess the feelings weren't mutual. I can't stop thinking about him, I'm even starting to have dreams about him. This isn't the first time he's done this and I really do feel bad for him when he does decide to come back because I won't give him another chance. I just hate being cut off with no explanation. He's intentionally ignored my texts last week. I know he has feelings for me but he is really dumb, and the timing isn't ever right. I'm sure he has no clue that I'm really done this time. I think it's going to hit him hard. I think it's sad he turned out the way he did considering he was the most beautiful person not too long ago. He always comes back.

21
Sponsored

What Guys Said 1

• Give it time and work on accepting what happened was not your fault. He reacted how he did and that is on him. Try to occupy your time with stuff.

• It was a tad bit my fault, I started a huge fight with him and pushed my luck. But he's done worse. I figured he would forgive me instead of actually going through with cutting me off. He's spineless, what can I say?

• All you can say is that and work on moving on.

What Girls Said 2

• It's a toxic relationship, move forward, focus on your school rather obessesing about what he's doing. Simple fact he probably doesn't even care because you already fought and the backlash of that was he ghosted you. Why miss someone who doesn't give one ounce of care for you? are you really missing him or are you just lonely? Do something that will make you happy instead of scrolling for answers. Love yourelf girl.

• That's what I'm going to be working on. Thanks for the advice, you're absolutely correct. I always tried to make excuses and pretend he cared but it's very evident i am the only one who cared. You don't ghost someone if you Care about them. I'll just feel really bad when he comes back around because what if he cut me off because I kept picking fights with him and calling him names? I'm not proud of it, but I picked fights because I wanted a change.

• He's dumb as all hell, I'm dumber for dealing with him. He doesn't deserve a chance after this. He also said in so many words I'm not a priority to him once so that set me off. I can't wait for him to do his song and dance so I can bury him.

• 🙄🙄🙄 boiiii.. he's running on empty. Do you boo 👏👏

• same here, basically I still have his contact but we don't message each other. I noticed that when I don't stop myself from daydreaming about him or thinking about him, I miss him more.

• It's really hurtful when someone who you would never imagine hurting doesn't think twice about cutting you out of their life. I tried to text him last week but no reply. I'm trying to distract myself with school and just not worrying about him anymore. But it sucks when you start having dreams. I just wanna finally heal.

• I will admit that it is a bit of a relief to not have to deal with him anymore. After awhile it's toxic and you're not yourself anymore. But I miss him like crazy lol he's like a drug