My Boyfriend Got Mad That I Downloaded This App?

So, tonight I was telling my partner I was getting advice from people and he asked how. So, I told him. He got mad and hasn't talked to me since. What do I do?

26
Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 6

• Tell him to stop being a baby back bitch.

• that's just childish.

• If he doesn't believe you when you say this isn't a dating app then tell him to try it himself, he will see then. This app is not harmful and is a great place for advice.

• Explain what the app is and that it means nothing and that you'll delete it if he felt that uncomfortable

• He walked away from me because he thinks this is how people cheat...

• Trust me Kitty. Express what I've just told you and if he is still being unresponsive slap him upside his head and tell him to relax 😂

• depends on what the advice was about. If you went on this app asking for advice about the relationship or your SO in general, I get that he's pissed

• I love the irony of him being annoyed that you're getting advice from this app and then you using this app to get advice about him being annoyed about you getting advice from this app 😂

What Girls Said 2

• Maybe show him the app? Perhaps he'll be okay with it when he realizes that we're not trolls online trying to give bad advice to wreck someone else's relationship because we're all miserable people.

• That's pretty pathetic of him