How to get my ex back?

Hi my name is Daniel I am 22 and my ex is 17 she recently broke up with me ( 3 weeks ago ) basically cos she is really stressed out about getting the right work done to get into a uni. She said to me she is really stressed out and need to break up and that she says cos I 22 I want to settle down and that. But I don't but she thinks I do and it has scared her into thinking I do. And cos off that it has added extra strest on her work to get into uni and made her break up with me. But the day before she broke up with me she was all over me begoing me to never leave her. And I could never leave her cos I love her to bits and think the world of her. All her family and friends say we are great together and we made each other so happy. So is there any advice anyone can give me in getting her back please?

30
Sponsored

What Girls Said 3

• She seems like she is very focused on her studies. You can always be there for her but at a distance. I don't think you're stressing her out (maybe you've become a distraction that she can't have at the moment).

Let her know that you're around, and maybe when school isn't too hectic that you two can continue a relationship with each other.

• If you love her you will allow her to choose her career over you. Respect that she needs space because she wants to study harder.

• Or date someone who isn't a kid

What Guys Said 0