When you can't talk to anyone where do you go?

I've been to friend, family and psychiatrists. I don't know what to fo anymore. People keep telling me to do this and that, let go of certain memories and just live. I just can't though, everyday it haunts me... there was more I could have done... more I should have said. Don't live in the past but I walk in the present with broken legs. How can one just let go and forget everything and not get eaten away by the guilt. Why is it so difficult to just toss it away and live life carefree like everyone else. They blame the other party but I can't stop blaming myself... yet when I talk, I'm just a little bitch. When I ask for help the only answer is going out, drink alcohol and get laid... Every topic becomes about sexualizing women and what they can do for me... why can't I just be like them... why do i care so much, that I can't let go... why does it overwhelm me... people grow tired, i lose friends... annoy family... psychiatrist is a quack... where do I go from here? I've just been finishing projects I started buy never finished... but there is no satisfaction from anything I accomplish... so I continue to just drown myself in work to stay distracted, i don't know who to talk to anymore.

54
Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Girls Said 5

• :( i'm sorry... sounds like you're in a terrible situation. I can imagine how hard it is to be told to move on when you feel like you have no choice in the matter... but i like to think we always do. Just have to acknowledge that certain things happened and committ to growing from there. I think we all have to try to find the silver lining, despite the shittiness.

• If you're comfortable enough, you can message me. I'm not looking for anything naughty. Figured I'd say that, to put ya a little more at ease.

• My best friend

• I'm young but I'll listen to your problems and try to help. I've been through something like thay

• Depressing!!!

What Guys Said 4

• sounds like depression. went through something like this awhile back. I just tried smiling. forcing it until it stuck. I made it through it all but I'm kind of messed up now. If you need to absolutely feel happy, lie to yourself until you are. just be ready for the consequences

• Find a friend. A brick wall will work if you friend gets tired of listening. Just say what's bugging you out loud. Get it out. Remember that you are worth the effort.

• You got this man. I believe in you and you need to believe in yourself. You are strong. It's time for everyone to be happy. Especially you.

• um just a teen but​ I'm willing to talk to you