How do I make him sexually attracted to me again?

My boyfriend broke up with me after 3 years because he isn't sexually attracted to me anymore. I have brought a lot of stress into our relationship and wonder if that is what caused it? He said he looks at me like he looks at his cousin. Is there anyone who had a similar issue who knew what set it off? Is there a way to fix this?

15

Most Helpful Guy

• go out with someone else and dress very sexy to attempt to make him jealous, or introduce an option of a 3 way with another girl but make him watch you and her in the beginning. But in all honesty, if he lost the attraction to you, there's really nothing you can do and he really isn't the guy for you.

Most Helpful Girl

• His feelings are long gone for you, he might love and care for you but you're not a priority to him anymore. Best to find someone who's into you and finds you attractive/fuckable and doesn't have time to argue about it because he knows what he's got. He's just not that into you anymore.

What Guys Said 4

• wear provocative clothes to attract him
    although i wouldn't recommend doing that when he has already lost interest

• clearly you have screwed up. how about planning romantic dinner and some "fun" afterwards.

• how have i screwed up? We still had sex. I don't know I don't really understand it.

• well if he says that he sees you as a cousin then i don't think it's something good.

• seduce him

• Dress un a very sexy way, say rape me daddy, that would work for me

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!