My ex texted me?

We were in a realtionship one year aho and it lasted 2 months when i found that he was cheating one me. He said he was sorry and he would do anything for me, with one condition that i shouldn't do the same thing he did, cheat him. But i started texting other guys and he saw that, than he didn't talk to me , for a year, but he met me for my birthday
Now he texted me saying that the reason why we broke up was because of my fault because i texted other guys and in some way it means that he wants us to try again
Another thing is that during all this months he had a vert serious relationship with another girl

23
Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 3

• Common sense should say that you don't get back together.

• Once a cheater.. He's in a serious relationship and he's texting an ex as well. And he sees it as your fault. Yeh, no reason to really get back with him

• After a serious relationship ends, its normal to look back in your life and see who else you dated and whether it would be worth it to try and go back there. Normally doesn't work.

Don't pursue this guy, and stop cheating if you agree not to.

What Girls Said 2

• Stay away from this guy. He cheated on you. He doesn't care about you. He just wants attention from you and to feel wanted.

• I would have told him "haha no f you, we broke up because you cheated on me, now go to hell" and then block the asshole and never talk to him again.