My boyfriend asked me to gain weight?

I'm very skinny and I know that , I'm trying very hard to gain weight but I can't, not really happy with my weight. I love being skinny but in the last year I started to be under weight, and I'm actually sensitive about it and don't like people commenting about my weight.
I have been with my boyfriend for almost two years , he seems like that guy who loves curvy girls with big boobs and butt , he was always commenting about how small I'm and he love that and how he thinks I'm cute, I thought that was nice that he see me like this.
He's the type that sometimes being too honest that it's start to be rude !!
He knows that I trying so hard to gain weight, and continuously asking me to gain some ! But he doesn't saying it straight to my face, just when we joke.
Today he asked me how I gain now when I told him he said you should gain at least 10 kg , you will look hatter and your body will be perfect , I said that you know I'm trying right!! He changed the subject by saying that you're lucky you can eat what ever you want without gaining any weight , and how I will be cute if one day I get pregnant.
I want to be perfect in his eyes and it's hurting me that I see his not happy with my body.

Sorry for my English :)

33

Most Helpful Guy

• Tell him to fuck off. He got with you knowing your body type so why now is he complaining? He's trying to change you into something you aren't.

Most Helpful Girl

• u are not me so therefore u may not think this is the right answer however if it were me then i'd ask him to stop complaining about it and if he loves you then he will if he deeps on saying stuff crap about it then he does not really love you so you should break up with him because he does not seem to likee you the way you are, then again you are not me.

Sponsored

What Guys Said 2

• if he really loves you, then he should accept you no matter how you look. provided you are skinny in a unhealthy way.

• Have you tried buttered deep fried chocolate covered bacon with caramel sauce?

What Girls Said 2

• He is a stupid piece of shit and he should love you and accept you for how you are. I had a boyfriend like that a long time ago and he was a fucking loser also, and he used to complain all the time that I was so skinny and eventually God took him out of my life for good and I hope that God will take this loser out of your life for good honey, you can do better without him.

• I hated that if he can't accept you for you turn find someone else