Marital Dilemma?

I'm married. Have been for 5 years. But I can tell that we're not healthy. Our fights are much more intense than typical marriage fighting (nothing physical I promise). I've voiced my concerns about this to her and she basically shrugs it off. It's gotten to the point where I honestly enjoy spending time with other women more than I do with her. I've never cheated once, and as far as I know neither has she. I want your honest opinions. Please no trolling. What should I do?

0|0

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 1

• You didn't say much with this, but since she "shrugs it off" I'd try different approach (es)...

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• Talk it out properly, like adults. Marriage Counseling might help. Involve elders if that helps. Give it your best shot at finding out what's wrong and then fixing it. If it still doesn't work, move on. Life is too short to be wasted like this. I speak from experience.

0|0
    0|0
  • honestly sir please don't stay in a bad marriage. if she isn't sucking your wallet for alimony and child support, please think about getting a divorce.

0|0
    0|0