My ex came crawling back, then disappeared?

About two weeks ago, after several weeks of no contact, my ex came crawling back to me. She was saying stuff like "I miss you, and you're the only person who actually listen to me. I loved you. And I lost it."

I talked to her, and told her I still love and care about her. Throughout the following week, she called me or texted me every day.

However, once I took initiative and texted her first, she suddenly stopped calling, and I haven't heard anything since. It's been about a week, and I'm starting to get worried.

I want her back, so what should I do in this case? Please don't tell me to move on, that isn't helpful.

12

What Girls Said 1

• Forget about her, and move on.

• You didn't read.

• I did, and I see no point in your relationship. She used you.

What Guys Said 2

• Yeah she just wanted to feel good about herself

• don't tell that you love unless you both are officially back together. she was looking to get some self esteem back and you gave it to her by saying that you still love her. 😒😒😒😒