I seem to have lost mostly everything, what do I do?

Well so I finally asked my so called 'friends with benefits but more' friend to choose between me and his ex as I really couldn't take it anymore - he always acted like a boyfriend but said 'we were friends'.
Man's the worst part is we were actually so close to each other.
he didn't even reply!!! I am so so so upset. I knew he would probably choose her, but at least I deserved a reply.

sorry I'm venting... I texted him saying guess he never cared he said he does... but can't handle 'drama' ...
and then had been liking most of my pics on social media. I haven't even said a word. What the hell is his problem?

Most Helpful Guy

• Well he wasn't your boyfriend, so whatever he did is right. And you do know it too.
    So move on, and take this a lesson for life.

Most Helpful Girl

• Realistically, you haven't lost mostly everything. He wasn't even yours in the first place so you cannot lose that which is not yours. Pick yourself up and dust yourself off girl. There's plenty more fish in the sea ❤️

Sponsored

What Guys Said 2

• move on and count this as a lesson learned you get burned a lot in a friends with benefits i think thats what they call it lol.

• true you do that would be respectful tbh and also sorry cutie but sure you can find someone else

• Well yeah, sorry I'm venting... I texted him saying guess he never cared he said he does... but can't handle 'drama' ...

• I'm that is odd tbh and everyone has drama lol deal with it don't just be lame about it and idc if you vent I understand

What Girls Said 1

• Ask yourself is he worth all the anxiety and worrying when there is plenty of people out there to even be in a relationship with, friends with benefits doesn't consist feelings but if you do your in love which is common since your commit with each other, I would say think exactly Is it worth it when you could be enjoying your self in a normal relationship whiteout exs involved just pure love :)