Tell me some of the empty promises your loved ones had said to you?

14

Most Helpful Guy

• It's hard to judge an empty promise. Many of them may have been genuine and well intended at the time. An empty promise is nothing more than a lie in all honesty. It's when you make a promise that you've not even considered properly.

Times change, people change, some promises cannot be kept. People will often over commit from good intentions. Rather than to believe in every promise it is better to remain grounded and somewhat realistic. Someone can promise that they will never leave you, for example, but who can really make such a statement without knowing what the future will bring?

Most Helpful Girl

• Hmm..

I'll always love you, you're the only one I could ever be with, I'd never hit a woman, I was raised by women so I understand and respect them, I'll get a job soon lol

Sponsored

What Guys Said 3

• dancing at my wedding and it never happened at my sisters wedding either so that was a lie lol, i never married so i guess i should be lucky they didn't dance for that reason lol

• i promise I love you XD

• :ill never leave you:
    :ill never be unfaithful:

Pretty much every time

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!