Guys, do you ever come around after pulling away?

I started to date this guy very recently. He actively pursued me, 100%. He was very vocal about his feelings for me and how he excited he was about me. We went on our first date and had a great time. He started talking about how he's planning on moving out of his parents house so he can meet my needs as a provider (so out of left field). The next day we saw each other and he basically told me that I am "the one." We are both Christian so there's no intentions of sex in here at all, I know that for a fact. He told me he trust me 100% and that I make him feel so safe and loved. Well, he started to distance to himself and be less affectionate. I acted overall normal, but I did mention that I am a little nervous because we shared so much so quickly. The following day, he told me that he needed pray because he is struggling with "needing all the answers as the man" and he doesn't know what to do. I encouraged him and invited him to talk to me if he wants. He said thank you, but then just stopped texting me. I asked him to communicate with me more because I was starting to get nervous about being left in the dark. I asked if we could talk on the phone and he declined because he was "too tired." Also, after we had our very vulnerable night he started saying he was falling asleep on me a lot... and i wasn't texting him incessantly. I would just reply to him but never asked him what was going on or double-texted. Today he told me that he's not ready for a relationship and that he needs space... So here I am, what? He said it was nothing that i did but he can't be the man that I need... again, what? I am sure I just need to move on at this point, but do guys just do this when they are starting to fall for someone?

11
Sponsored

What Guys Said 1

• Nope no reason too, I wouldn't be much of a man if I didn't respect my own opinion.

What Girls Said 1

• Not really.