I want to text him?

I want to text my ex. But the thing is our relationship wasn't an actual relationship, I was just a bit confused what it was.

anyway it's been 5 months since we stopped talking and I realise I made a big mistake.

Is is it worth texting him, when he's kind of ignored two messages of mine.

I want to apologise and explain I've made a mistake. I just don't know what to do or how to continue. I'm thinking of writing down all I want to say and if he ignores it so be it but at least I told him. What do you guys think?

21
Sponsored

What Guys Said 1

• Hi, I am a guy and I think that you should call him and tell him that you want to meet him and discuss how are things between you. If I was his I would be also confused and would like to sort things out. Good luck :)

What Girls Said 2

• Can you try a different form of communication?
    Because maybe he changed numbers.

• No he hasn't that's his number.

• Can you be so sure, when you haven't spoken in 5 months?

• I'm using an app and I can see he hasn't changed numbers or blocked me because it tells me when he's online and not. I can see he's read my messages too.

• What do you mean it wasn't an actual relationship?