Why is my ex doing this?

A few months ago my boyfriend and I broke up. It was a find break up. We both wanted to be good friends again since we were before we got together. Then he totally stopped talking to me and said that it's weird to act like everything is normal. Then we started talking again then he totally ignored me and a few days ago unfollowed me on Instagram. I asked why he doesn't want to be friends and he said he hates dating so that didn't answer my question. So my questions are... why did he lie and say he wanted to be good friends again? Why did he unfollow me on Instagram when I didn't even do anything? And I would like to know any other opinions :)

13
Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 3

• honestly he's trying to get you to chase him or he hates you are my two best guesses for this the other one is he has a new girlfriend and the girlfriend didn't want a threat to her new relationship

• a lot of exes want to be friends. but that is impossible unless you spend time away from each other first.

you need to devalue the relationship to make room for a new one as friends.

• he wants you as his girlfriend, and it hurts him to tell you he wants you back since he has respected the break-up
    that's what I call killing emotions inside.

• So he's ignoring me?

• 3d

Not strong eye contact which is unusual for him, but relaxed and didn't say much

• 3d

The thing is it's clear he's trying to move and I want to do the same. People have told me I need to devalue the relationship in order to make room for friendship

What Girls Said 1

• Ex don't have to be friends

• I know but I just wanna know why it was his idea to be friends again yet he totally ignores me