What is the worst breakup you ever went through?

After what's been almost 2 years since the breakup... she hit me up on Instagram a few hours ago 😂😂

196

Most Helpful Girl

• My very first breakup after being in a long term relationship. I literally thought I was going to die of a broken heart and fell into this deep dark depression. Stopped eating, cut off all my friends, stopped hanging out with family, I even skipped school for a few days because I couldn't bare being around anyone. It took me a good month and a half to bounce back, I did it though! Started squatting, got my booty looking real nice, got a new job, starting hanging out with new people. It was great after that first bit lol

Most Helpful Guy

• I guess I'm lucky to have never been in any relationships. Never had to deal with the drama and problems that come with it, guess I'm never going to change since I really don't have the desire to be in any relationship with anybody, it's just that, it's not there, and I'm not feeling any of it.

It sounded like she had been using you as a rebound guy for her relationship since the beginning when you two had first met. But whatever, it didn't work out for her even after she got back with her ex.

I think the problem is definitely coming from her and not from you or her ex. It seemed to me she doesn't really have a fucking clue what she really wants, other than to take advantage of unsuspecting guys. You tried to take a break and then she wants nothing to do with you and reveals the truth that she had been communicating and seeing her ex, wow...

If this was your first relationship, don't worry about it. It's just for learning experience. Better luck for your next relationship. At least now you have learned what you want and don't want. May help you pick up and figure out red flags quicker than before. But take time to heal first before going back into the dating scene.

What Girls Said 18

• Aye that's pretty shitty Danny! Sorry that happened but at least you sort of gained a cool friend out of it?
    That's the thing I don't understand with straight people okay with dating someone that is bi. Not saying what you did was wrong but coming from a guy... yeah guys think it's hot to see 2 girls kiss. But at what point is it not cheating you know? Just a general scenario... you're at work and you come home to your girl in bed with another girl. Like do guys think that's hot or is it cheating? And vice versa if the roles were reversed. To me it's cheating because they are being intimate with someone else, but some bi people say it's okay because you know they are bi from the get go. So when is it not cheating?

• I've had 3 rough break ups. But this is the worst one. About 10 years ago. I met the guy via a car forum (for car enthusiasts). We knew who each other was just from being on here so long. We ending up talking and then off site and he wanted it make things official. He lived in another country but we saw each other often for visits but we talked everyday. we decided to get more serious, had floor plans done to get a house built, he made me go to college to get my degree before I moved up and we were to be getting married. I held up my end of the bargain and got my degree and was ready to move up. He kept making excuses that it wasn't a good time because of the bad weather (there's more to this but I'm limited space lol). This went on for about 6 months. He said September will be ok so he had me pack my stuff so he could fly down and drive up with me. The weekend he was to come down, he emailed me at work to break up with me. A few weeks later I find out he's with his best friend.

• No worries I'm making a vlog about it right now

• Hellz yes! DannyBoy always coming through with the vlogs. Can't wait!

• You are not a pussy for not being turned on. Cheating is cheating, it doesn't matter what the gender is.

MY worst breakup wasn't really that bad. He was emotionally cheating. He was flirting with other girls on social media. If you look at other girls, it's all good, we all look, let's be real. But the moment that you compliment shower them or try to sext, we got a problem.

I had to find out myself, he even tried to deny it. I gave him a warning. But the second time, I gave up on him.

The worst Breakup that I went through was an abusive one of a friend. I even got hit in the process of making her realize that he was destroying her.

• I said that cause I have told some guys and they try to act hard by saying that they wouldn't be bothered if their girl was making out with another girl.

And yeah I agree with you 100%

I'm sorry to hear what you went through

• She's better now, it was worth it

• He was cheating and out of anger and stupidity I tried to get even with him by dating his best friend who manipulated me, and I ended up just completely broken because a lotttt of shit went down i. e. I was stalked... I don't think any future break-up would ever quite measure up to it lol because a lot of the shit was caused by myself too and I know better now.

• The one I was a stupid child in, I was like 17 or 18, it was so dramatic for no reason.
    This last one hurts, but it's a different type of pain.

• My actual breakups never hurt me cause I always ended it. The most painful one was when I stopped seeing this guy that I dated for 4 months. There wasn't a real breakup cause we weren't an actual couple and he just stopped texting me and calling me and started going out With other girls.

• I love your vlogs πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘

• πŸ˜† thank you, I pour my heart n soul into them. And I'm glad I serve some entertainment to others

• I liked watching your vlog, thanks for sharing! I can completely understand what you mean... even though it isn't someone of the same sex, it would still feel like cheating. I'm sorry she cheated on you again too. The hardest breakup for me was a guy I broke up with because I just knew we wouldn't last long term and he told me, "you might as well have stabbed me in the back, you have broken my soul." He is now married and happy, but it still broke my heart to do that to him, but I knew he would get it later, and he did.

I would love your input... would you answer mine? :) It's on my profile, it won't let me post a link.

• Wow, that's fucked up. But breakups happen and you learn from them.

• Ok so we were just talking/dating. I decided that he was a dick so I didn't want to see him anymore. He didn't agree so he abused me.

• He smacked you?

• Verbal abuse is worse then physical abuse, but that's my opinion. Still both are bad

• Ok well he didn't beat the shit out of you so maybe that's my call

• Walked in on my fiancΓ© and maid of honor to be a week before my wedding.

• The person didn't even break up with me just stopped replying I consider it as a breakup

• He "ghosted" me after 5 years after I found out he had another girlfriend. and EAGLES!!!

• walking in on your man getting his dick sucked by your best friend.

• My marine boyfriend leaving for training for 13 weeks. Only got 1 letter from him and waited for him almost a year. Till I randomly called him as unknown. He answered and seemed to be doing a okay. He said he thought I forgot about him even though I sent him 4 letters. And also told me he was getting married to his ex πŸ˜ƒ.

• WOW!! That's some fucked up shit! Are you ok?

• But yeah I feel you πŸ™‚

• and hey life is even better now. So yay. 😁!.

• neve had a bad one

• Our parents pushed us apart because I was poor and not religious. He would call me names and leave me for other girls, half the time he wouldn't even break up with me. He turned all my friends and his against me because he over acted and he called me a lair to everyone. Left me for my best friend. He made fun of me. Gave me depression and insomnia for years. We split for years and he was talking to me about getting back together through my dad. He told me he wanted to get back together and settle down but party to get it out of his system. He knocked a girl up at a party and married her. A year passes.. then he tells me that he hates her he's unhappy he messed up and he's leaving her for me. She gets pregnant again. He fed me the bullshit for a year. He never made any effort to leave to my knowledge. I asked his brother if he was serious and he had no clue what I was talking about. My ex was pissed and talked mass shit caused drama and caused me to lose my best friend.

• I've never been through a breakup :(
    I can't answer :(

• And you're annoyed by that? Lol

• lmaoo im not gona dump him. but thanks haha

• That's not what I was implying. I was just giving you best of luck to everything no matter what you decide

• Hey what team is that? Your hat.

What Guys Said 5

• yes, because i'm gonna sit here n watch a 6min vid of u rambling where text is supposed to be. gr8 m8.

• You don't have to, keep your negative comments out of my feed you wanker

• I watched your video, that sucks man.
    My worst break up is my boyfriend confessing he cheated on me with like 5 people. I was heartbroken

• Fucken crap man that's horrible

• He was bisexual too, and he cheated on me with all girls. He said since he was bi he was only satisfied if he was with both guys and girls and he even asked me for an open relationship so he could fuck girls

• Yeah that's fucked up, I don't know what's wrong with bi sexual people but I feel like their needs are NEVER satisfied. Cause they have double to horniness

• none😏

• An ex who use to sleep with every cute guy she can

• I got her pregnant, she tried to force me to commit to her, I moved from Scottsdale to Vegas, she stalked me, and it wasn't until I married someone else that bitch left me alone.