Do you think karma is a real thing?

I feel like my ex treated me like crap and now he's blessed with a perfect relationship.. will he ever get his payback

Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 21

• It is over and nothing that happens to him now will affect the quality of your life. If you are still thinking about him, he is controlling a part of your life and you are allowing it to happen. You need to walk away from it. Learn every lesson that you can, use it to make yourself a better, wiser person and a better partner for the next "contestant." Then, let go of all those feelings and regain your peace. Do what is good for you. As Rabbi Hillel said, "If you are not for yourself, who else should be?"

• Karma and I and also Death are besties

• Why do you even care? And honestly how do you know it's perfect? From social media? Most of that shit is fake anyways. Dont let peoples post affect the way you think and know.

• karmas a bitch.

• Of course not. This world is ran by evil assholes, and nobody lives better than them. While good people usually suffer.

• Someone wh treats others like crap will run into a mean person, some day. Mean persons enough.

• Yes, I've had people do me wrong and I saw Karma get them. Your ex will get Karma for what he done to you. Never wish him bad luck but wish him the best
    and wait , watch and you will see.

• Yes when you become happy then you will have let go of the anger just tell yourself at least we dint get married then you be dealing with devorce

• I think karma is real. I'd rather do good things and be rewarded in a positive way than do something bad and have it turn around and bite me in the ass...

• of course!

• No. Karma really is doing good things so you get into a better class in your next life. So even if it is real, it won't matter this life.

• I think it is. There are certain energies in the world that you attract or repel depending on your actions and thoughts. Eventually negative energy will attract negative situations.

• nope, but what goes around comes around

• definitie yes... you'll certainly find coming it break to you if you reap so.

• why yes. Sometimes it can really suck.

• Yes, it kicks me in the ass every chance it gets.

• Yup, can you imagine the karma women will have to face in the future for feminism and screwing with men... fuck me... its going to be a war soon

• Absolutely so!

• yes it is

• Maybe. Maybe not. It hasn't come back on the race that controls the world.

• 5d

And as a whole - It hasn't come back on those who are into the esoteric. Therefore they continually "do what thou wilt".

• The actual concept of karma is that the payback for his bad deeds won't come until after he dies, when he'll be reborn into his next life. At which point, he won't technically be him any more, and probably won't even be human. So even if I did think that karma was a real thing, then no, even according to karma, he'll never get his payback.

What Girls Said 17

• I believe in it. He will eventually get his payback. Maybe not in the form of relationships but in some other aspect of life.

• How do you know it's actually perfect.

• YES! I strongly believe in karma and I believe in whatever energy you put out comes back to you wether it's positive or negative energy. He will get what is coming to him. It might not be today and it might not happen relationship wise but you can count on him getting a taste of his own medicine. Maybe his karma might even be you getting into a perfect relationship. Stay positive girl!

• Karma is all about balance however the universe works on its time and it in yours. If your ex mistreated you he had lessons to you and will be retaught them until he learns them in this relationship or the next. You have learned something from him. Grow and move on to greener pastures. His relationship may seem perfect but no one partner is perfect and beginnings always appear that way. Wish him no I'll will and be happy for yourself. Forgiveness will free you as hard adit is. Karma will come for him it just takes its own sweet time. I'm sorry he hurt you. You will feel true love. Your karma is good. Have trust in that🙏🏻

• If it is, I got a looooooooooooooooooot of bad karma coming my way lol.

• I thought this but now see it differently.. see question.. " You know how to heal when an ex does you wrong & really trying, but it's just not working.. Thoughts? How do you/did you cope? "

Facebook means nothing and I just realised this.. It could be a coping mechanism, it could be just surface or it could be for real.

But he treated you like crap ( see question)..
    He has that in him so he'll do it to someone else eventually.. I think Karma works in one way or another. No one gets off Scott free forever.

Just don't let his way of treating you stop who you are, how you react and treat others (Majority of the time weak, cowardly men treat you badly to relinquish their guilt.. it's like a way of convincing themselves so they don't feel guilt)
    .. He'll get his.
    x

• How do you know it is perfect behind your wall?

• No, I don't believe in it.

• I completely believe in karma. It might be tomorrow or in 20 years but it all works out :)

• I believe it, things always come back around

• You don't know if that relationship will last or not

• yes I do as my grandma says and the Bible says you reap what you sow

• 4d

which technically means at the end of the day you'll get what you deserve it may not come quickly but it will happen

• yep I believe it cuz I've done something I wasn't supposed to and it came back and bit me in the ass

• in this case no... i do believe that if you do bad things for someone, someday you'll pay a price

• Yes, but moves too slow

• yeah it is real

• Yup karma is real... I think of karma different than its literal meaning but I do agree the Concept. What goes around comes around and you pull some shit, watch out bitch.