My girlfriend of 7 years broke up with me last month. how do I deal with this?

I'm really having a tough time. it's even affecting my professional life. any help would be nice

3
Sponsored

What Girls Said 3

• Well, that sucks. It is hard thing to get over someone that we really cared about and loved.

My advice is do not force getting over her but still maintain your life. Get up every day, go to your job and do it well, come home at night and go to sleep. And then do it again the next day.

There is no easy cure to get through this. You just have to keep going until you get through it.

I wish I could magically make it so it does not affect you anymore but it just is not possible.

Find joy again in whatever it is that gives you joy: playing with nieces and nephews, playing sports, playing video games, going hiking, going to museums, reading books. Do whatever you can to fill your day with other thoughts and eventually you will not need to do that anymore.

Good luck to you. Sorry I could not give you better advice. :)

• Dang 7 years? I would have stayed to work it out.. I can't even get to a 1 yesr

• sorry that you are dealing with a difficult situation at this time. Just remember time will heal ur pain. Try to keep yourself busy with something you enjoy doing. it's hard to smile through pain but sometimes it does help.