What is the worst kind of betrayal you've been through?

What is the worst kind of betrayal you've been through??

Most Helpful Guy

• dating a girl a year twice a week, cuddling with her on couch many times, then her telling me a year later we were always only friends nothing more, lottsa money-lottsa time, all wasted for nothing! i would like her to at least admit we were boyfriend girlfriend. that would take away half the pain...

Most Helpful Girl

• Dated this guy for ten months. Throughout our quite toxic relationship, I'd find him doing things like flirting and dming other girls. And sometimes i'd break with him for it, because it would add up. And then he'd beg for me back and back. So around our ten months he hooked up with this girl at his friends house. His friend sent me a video of them a couple days after. i was heartbroken but not too shocked but he had never done something that bad before. That's where i finally decided to pick up and finally leave him.

What Guys Said 4

• the day she made me choose between fishing or her and i chose her but she went fishing and ended up with a guy who caught a 50 lbs. cat fish. i would have broken the guys rods if i had been there. and threw the cat fish back and my ex girl friend for good measure

• God really drunk in seoul a few months ago and met this beautiful woman and we hit it off and then had a great night hell she even made a great breakfast.. Then i realized she was only HALF korean the rest was white.. i was like NO!!! cuz well i have zero interest in white women as a whole lol.. So she allowed me to party with her and sleep with her and even made me breakfast while letting me assume she was full korean.. Liquor could only hide it for so long!

• being cheated on, made me question if everything she ever showed me was a lie

• Some years ago a girl tried to use witchcraft (magick) on me. Love spells and the crazy shit. She only wanted to use me, drain me, and destroy me. She was really pretty and I was into personality ): But she must've gotten me fucked up and confused with a loser - so I dropped her ass. It still hurt though.. But I had to cut her loose.

• damn lucky non of those voodoo magic worked πŸ™ƒπŸ™ƒπŸ™ƒ

• Aw she mad. But I was not created to worship the "queen". I shouldn't have even been aware - but I was given insight by the "king". Thus the war continues. Money over chicks.

• keep hustlin πŸ’²πŸ’²

What Girls Said 16

• 1) A girl become my friend, then telling me one day "I am going to get all you have, for myself". She snatched my crush that time and become his girlfriend, she influenced him that I am a bad girl and he didn't want to befriend with me anymore.

2) The same person made me got involved in problem. She was out dating the guy and told her parents she was with me instead (without my knowledge). Her parents came to our house and after telling them, they didn't believe me but protecting their so called sweet daughter. My mom beats me for that.

3) Then, I stay away from befriend with any girls for years. A guy come to my life, be my bestie and I had crushing on him. Another girl comes in our lives, doing the same as the first one. Snatched him away from me and told me I am ugly, only her suits him well.

4) Then years after that I met another one guy (still didn't trust my own species to be friend with me). A girl that used to call me "sister" (she's not my sister anyway) snatched my boyfriend and do nasty things with him. =.=" That was really hurt. He choose to left me, and so does her.

5) People asked me to help them but I ended up feeling like just being used after some time while they're going out with other people :/

• Damn... im sorry for what happened to you! Be careful when meeting people, dont trust until they prove that they are worth being trusted.

• Thanks a lot, Dolce :D It is a long journey for me to find such person even in friend circle. I met most people like the girls I said above not only girls, but guys done this too. I dont hope they made my trust issue getting worsen anyway.

• My pleasure! πŸ˜„πŸ’œ

• My boyfriend texted me saying he's considering keeping snake as a pet, i explained all the crucial things and even giving him advice about which snake should he chose as a first-time pet, he sent me a picture of a snake and i was like aww-ing it because it's really cute, turns out it was from google image.

• Someone pretending they loved me :(

• the most worst betrayal is goes from family members or from relationships.
    I won't explain about family issues bcoz they're all different but about relationships is that this person may tell you how much he loves you but by hiding actions he/she doesn't but do absolutely everything someone new

• Crush keep replying ur message but admitting he only considered you as a FRIEND

• In high school I had a boyfriend and I really did like him but turns out he was talking to my best friend behind my back. He breaks up with me (via instant message) and then ends up dating her. Another time I liked a guy and I was too afraid to talk to him but then I find another best friend of mine is dating him. Yeah my friends dating the guys I like has been frequent in my life. Ugh.

• I've been betrayed multiple times
    just bcs I was too young to understand that if you're attractive it doesn't mean you have everything. If you're naive then people shoot behind your back until you fall on your knees. I was that kind of attractive but too naive and stupid. But now it's different. It kinda served me to learn something cause now I don't trust anyone anymore.

• Stopped talking to me on my birthday said I Iove you , then ignored me wouldn't reply to anything , will forever hate that person

• One of my friends told me that a mutual friend of ours, who is one of my closest friends, treated them really horribly & said all manner of awful things to them & basically made me think they were an awful, abusive person. I believed them for about a year. And, it turned out, none of it was true. Not a word of it. That's the worst I think. It broke my heart

• Back in my collage days, I had a close friend who knew about my feeling towards my brothers going out with my friends. Guess what she did. I cut that bitch out for betraying me by doing something she knew upset me. Fuck that bitch.

• Aha could only imagine family dinners would be awkard AF πŸ™ƒπŸ™ƒ ... but yeah she fkd up.. no going back

• Yo I give you props for sticking out to your standards πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ˜‚πŸ˜

• I've always have 1 rule when it comes to dating : never go out with a family members friend or a friends family member. I've can't tell you how many time Ives seen this rule not used and friendships crumble, like mine πŸ™„

• Lol the meme is totally me. Right now.

• Got cheated on. Found out when I realised I had chlamydia and I hadn't had it before :/

• Ugh.. he sounds awful 😀😬😑

• yoooo.. he was a fool
      honestly you deserve better, don't let him ruin your dating experience with other men, you deserve to be happy and find loyalty and respect with your partner πŸ™‡πŸ™‡

• Ahh thanks. I've had other shitty relationships since though so I've given up for the time being! But thanks :)

• My brother chose my mothers abusive ex boyfriend over me to have any say in the funeral, her stuff, even selling her stuff...

• My best friend is friends with and defends the guy that sexually assaulted me and has put me through hell. So there is that.

• Being cheated on

• my drunk dad got my pet killed. dont live with him, dont talk to him