How to deal with your ex being with another girl right after your breakup?

i don't get it, we only broke up 3 weeks ago and we were together for 2 years. I went out with some friends last night and one of them revealed to me that he's started sleeping with his ex girlfriend from before me again.. and that she saw him out with her a few days ago and "there was a lot of thigh rubbing going on" And right after they tell me that we all go to the restaurant for supper and we walk in and my ex is sitting there with his ex girlfriend rubbin all up on her thighs and a** and all that stuff and it really broke me to see that.. I 100% do not want him back, I never want to see him again. He treated me like trash, but I don't know how to handle seeing him with another girl already..

522

Most Helpful Guy

• Some guys believe that the best way to get over a break up is to pick yourself up and get back on a different horse. You will probably never be comfortable with seeing him with anyone else so y ou can only try to avoid going to places where you might encounter him (and I know that might be impossible.)

• I will be moving away now a month, 3 hours from my current town so then I won't have able to see him anymore🙏

• Do you have some way of determining what weekend he will be nearby? That would be a nice weekend for you to take a weekend trip somewhere else.

• I know exactly when he'll be there because I was supposed to join them. But the problem is I'm moving to he there work, so I cannot just book a trip and take off for the week that him and his friends will be around

Most Helpful Girl

• If its his ex it means she's his backup to get over you. He's probably upset and seeing as his ex was available chose to go back to her. Think nothing of it he's your past and he's clearly just finding attention elsewhere

Sponsored

What Guys Said 21

• www.court-records.net/.../miles-shrug(d).gif

"I 100% do not want him back, I never want to see him again. He treated me like trash, but I don't know how to handle seeing him with another girl already.."

Naaa... You still have feelings for him. You better get over it or you will never get over it. You will be in a new relationship with your ex breaking your heart in the back of your mind.

The only way to deal with it is to not care. As I said before, you have feelings for him so you care. You can't bare to know that he is "getting on with life" without you in the picture.

• Live is short, even if you think that some moments seem long for you. But at the end of the day, you'll know that the time you spent feeling bad because of someone is a lost time.
    So fly, fly away and open your eyes wide! The world is big and beatiful. There are a lot of new things to see waiting for you. So get yourself a new musicplaylist, because old songs might bring old memories up. And maybe you should try to find someone new.

• I don't think a rebound is a good idea, instead I feel like what you should do is to go out with friends & take your mind of the current situation.
    Try to learn new things or go out with friends and have a good time, just do anything else other than think about your ex.

• a girl did this to me, she dumped me and i got another girlfriend 2 weeks later, she tried to break us up, she didn't want me, she just didn't want me to be happy with anyone else. pure jealousy and pure evil. who does that? talk about sick control issues and a major ego! i think she was offended that my world wasn't shattered losing "the greatest girl on earth." the best revenge really is to live well :)

• i'd bet while you were dating him they were either talking . or seeing each other

• Who knows what happened between you two and who broke up with who.
    You asked how to deal with this, well, all u can do is avoid him as much as possible. Contact with him only brings pain as you can see.
    However getting wasted and doing stupid things won't fix the pain, only time will heal and u have to go through the pain so do not avoid it or try to ignore it. Its a process that you must walk through, if not now u will only leave it for later.

• He treated you like trash and you stayed with him for two years.

He replaced you in no time flat because beautiful women throw themselves at guys like that.

If he'd treated you worse, you'd probably still be with him. And you probably have like a dozen "great guys" in the friendzone, lol...

• your ex is in the past, what he does is irreverent to you anymore. now it's all about you and what you want. be happy with yourself, forget about him

• You broke up, why do you care. go get laid and get over it.

• I refuse to sleep with anyone that I'm not in a relationship with, so no I won't just "go get laid" that's not the kind of person I am.

• so jump into a relationship for two days, fuck the sadness our and move on. Not hard to do.

• I m not going to jump in a relationship for two days because that'll hurt someone else and I'm not going to be that shitty of a person. There's already enough shitty people. And I care because I just spent two years of my life with him and within 3 week she he's acting like I never mean s anything to him. And Actually, it is hard to do. You're clearly a very different person then I am when it comes to break ups. so go away now, you're not it helpful.

• don't even worry about him, you may love and hate him at the same time but that's just given due to your two years of intimacy, if he comes to you and tries to get you back, don't become emotional act like you don't care but at the same be assertive in letting him know he's had his chance and he couldn't change and on top of that he couldn't even wait a month to find someone else, so that was straight up disrespect. But only if he tries to get you back lol Also, like everyone else is saying stat strong occupy your time with friends and once you find you happiness if you still have him on social media boast your happiness with your friends on them... added bonus: if you're still hurt after a month just post pics with you and your guy friends to make him mad, not saying to you know get intimate but just for the purpose to piss him off but don't be noticeable, that it's your motive you know... basically act like you're Beyonce haha

• sounds like you got out of a shitty relationship, and for that I'm sorry.

I bet he was talking to her already while you 2 were still dating.
    which makes him a real dick.

unfortunately there isn't really a way to deal (that I know of)

just keep in mind that she's having your leftovers, she is ur ex's rebound.
    also remind yourself that you're better off without that guy in your life

• "we only broke up"
    Well that totally depends on what you mean by "we".
    If he broke up with you then I would say good riddance for you.
    If you broke up with him then I would say good riddance for him.

• He broke up with me because I told him he was treating me like trash and he basically said "I'm not going to stop treating you like trash because I don't want to change how I am" and then he said we're done and that was it.

• Just move on.

• It pisses you off because...

1. You see the extent to which you were undervalued.

2. You feel like 2 years meant nothing, emphasizing the feeling you were undervalued.

3. You feel it isn't fair he's being happy while you're in misery.

How do you get over it? be happy.

• when this happened to me first few times when i thought about them together i was upset but also aroused so i pictured them having sex while i masturbated.

• see the point is u r still interested in him. start ignoring the fact and yaa there are many boyz out their including me... and when it comes to thigh rubbing u might be knowing that pervert better rite... live ur life with full and start ignoring ur ex... yolo

• Just focus on yourself and don't worry about him

• You should not focus on him, rather focus on yourself

• Guys are desperate when they don't get any. They'd even sleep with exes

• buy a fun wait for him scare him if he's not scare shoot him in the dick

• Really why would you worry, evidently he wanted out of the relationship
    and he most likely had her on the hook before you two broke up.

What Girls Said 4

• Take comfort in knowing she's just a rebound.

• Happened to me as well. And quite honestly no matter what anyone tells you only time will heal your heart/sad feelings. That's the realist advice there is.

• Girl, please do you a favour and make a huge effort to focus on yourself, ask your best friends to hang out, to travel, learn new things, keep your mind busy. and, you have to understand this is a lose, so it hurts but is not the end of your life. by the way, its completely WRONG when you ask respect and you get that stupid answer from him, why are you upset by someone's inmature and toxic behavior? Take care of yourself :)

• I'm for sure trying to just focus on myself! And i guess I'm more mad about his behaviour because he honestly used to treat me like gold, and I did the same back, and then he stopped treating me like gold while I continued I guess which is annoying, and I'm glad I'm not with a dickhead like him anymore but ya know still really hurts what he said and did now haha

• Yeah... I agree on being mad, is just a drastic change he made but to be honest it feels like at the end he was not that gold-treating person. Try to avoid any place or person which reminds you of him. Be strong, and you are not alone, I broke up like 4 days ago and he broke up with me via WhatsApp because Im traveling right now.. incredible right? Anyway, show must go on :). hugs!

• Wow what a dick, I wish you the best as well, I'll be moving cities in a month and I'll be 4 hours away from him so that go down for that😊

• She is just a rebound anyway... dogs always go back to their vomit