My ex and I broke up but I feel like its my fault. Do guys tell girls the full story?

Basically about over a week ago me and my ex broke up. It happened because he went to the go ape place and I was at home coughing with a sore throat. When it came to the evening I started to cough up blood, not a huge amount but got worried. I panicked and called my boyfriend at the time. he said to me that he could not come to my aid because he had twisted his ankle but I said why can't you come by taxi and he said he couldn't walk and he just gave me a load of phone numbers and told me to get on with it. I was so shocked that I said to him that he cares more about his mates then he does me. Then a few days later I find out on social media that he had gone to Paris, it had pictures of the surroundings as always takes pictures like that and I was disgusted. I said to him how come you can jump countries but you can't come to my aid. Then I stupidly contacted his mother and told her what had happened and she said that she did not bring her son to have a lack of respect and that he has let me down and let himself down but however there are two sides to every story. So I recently talked to my ex and about over a week later he explains everything by saying that he did have a busted ankle but the trip to Paris was a lie to get out of going to work with his boss on his back. But why did it take over a week to tell me the full story?

01
Sponsored

What Guys Said 1

• Why do you care? He's an ex and why are you even talking to him

• I have to to give his phone back because he gave me a phone and he had a contract in his name so I have to give it back as its not mine and I dont feel comfortable with it and now has me dealing with his mother over the phone and not himself. not even saying goodbye by text when I said goodbye even though it was through text. I keep making the same mistakes finding guys that hurt me and I want to break the pattern but I dont know how. I just want someone normal with no drama but all I get it selfish guys who don't give a monkeys about my health and wellbeing just themselves. Im sick of feeling this pain.

• Mail it to him

What Girls Said 0