Me and my boyfriend broke up 3 days ago over amounts of stress I put him under he doesn't want to get back together and I accept his decision so I need to try get over him. The thing is I miss him so much and I cry everyday and my biggest problem is remembering our memories and hugs knowing they will never happen again 😔 he still wants to be friends but it hurts too much

Most Helpful Guy

• As you are 15 you have lots of emotions and it will take time to get over him. Crying isn't a bad thing ad you are going through experiences just accept what is going on and don't let it make you feel any different

Sponsored

What Guys Said 10

• time... time is the only way to get over him its going hurt and nake you question yourself but its only way

• It takes time. Staying busy doing things you enjoy helps, as does concentrating on YOU, the things YOU want and enjoy.

• sweetheart you're only 15 years old... you'll be fine. what will happen is you'll meet someone else and he'll make you forget all about this other boy, it won't happen overnight but trust me it will... your still so very young

• I believe you haven't met the right guy but not for me to say
    maybe give it sometime and be his friend , take time for yourself
    one day when you least expect it the right guy will come along
    it always happens love comes when we least expect it to.

• Aww well, Im dealing with the same things. My jewel is to just live and let time work. If time gave you those memories, keep being strong inside and go experience more. In this case.
    Just give yourself time to work on you.
    The pain is going to take a minute but after that you'll be better, one day at a time.
    Really get to know your values, and do stuff you've never done before.

• Distract yourself, like someone here said. If that doesn't work, get rid of anything that reminds you of him.

• distract yourself

• time heals friend

• Make new friends

• Did you steal his milk and cookies?

What Girls Said 1

• distance yourself from him and keep yourself busy. I know it will hurt but it's really what's best until you can heal.