How to get over her?

She was the only woman I fell in love with both physically and mentally, she's the only woman I've been in a relationship with, I dedicated my life to her, and after 7 months she cheats on me and dumps me in cold blood.

22

Most Helpful Girl

• find another girl or go out with friends often to distract u

• I am trying but how do I get a girl that likes me for me

• u can't have such a negative mindset u can find somebody where u r just have hope

• Well I mean when you're known in your area. for being mean, vindictive, amongst other stigmas I don't think I have much choice.

Most Helpful Guy

• Since, i have experienced it so i know how you must have felt but that's the point you felt it its in past (both literally and figuratively) so try more to live in the moment, the future is a mystery and past is the history, but the time right now is a gift that's why its called present so, try to cheer up, hangout with friends, and go to places you have never been before, just do what makes you happy

What Girls Said 1

• Yes, it hurts, but that means you still have a chance to find the girl who was meant to be with you.

• I just feel like I am a man after my time I mean I'm a gentleman as people would say but it doesn't matter when you live in vegas

• You always have people who love you, sometimes they hide because they are hurting too. Hang in there.

• I honestly don't think that's the case

What Guys Said 1

• go get someone else is a good idea. don't do nothing

• thanks but it's not that easy

• I just watched the video like I accept the fact that she dumped me, I accept why she dumped me, I acknowledge that I'll only ever be friends with her, etc. how can I move on if I can't get another woman because thus cold feeling of rejection is always in my heart

• there should be a video for that. there's so many he mad. if you have time this is a good thing to watch