Would you consider breaking up?

If your boyfriend of 8 years , said he got tired of boring sex and want to try something new , and wanted to have sex in the tree.

• Try something new and Have sex in the tree
    77% (46)
  • Break up he's crazy
    23% (14)
Select a gender to cast your vote:
Guys can not vote on this poll
I'm a Girl

Most Helpful Girl

• No. You work around it. You find something new to do in bed. You don't just break up because of sex.

What Girls Said 21

• Lol that's a good one. I don't think I'd want to have sex in a tree, but having been with someone that long (I'd want to be married if we were together 8 years) would make me have sex in a tree with him because I wouldn't want to lose someone I loved ( I wouldn't be with someone that long if I didn't love him)

My advice is to go camping somewhere secluded with really big trees that will support you. You can do this several ways, but it would be best to have some sort of rope tied around your waist and to the tree in case you fall off the branch. You can try practicing at home if you have anything that could possibly resemble a tree branch. Bring a blanket of some kind to lay underneath you because you don't want the bark tearing up your skin. Check the tree for any bugs or spiders before you pull your pants down because the last thing you want is to get bitten by something

You can also try the hammock method as a compromise if you really don't want to do it in the tree. That way he'll get the nature feel and you would still technically be having sex in a tree, it would just be sex in two trees. Hammocksdifficult to maneuver in, but you'll probably be lower to the ground in case you fall out

I personally think doing it in a treehouse would be the best option because​ they're more stable and you'll have some more privacy than the other two options. Actually I'd vote for doing it in a treehouse if I were you. Get your man to build you a treehouse and tell him you're going to give him the most non-boring treehouse sex he's ever had when he finishes it (or see if a neighbor will let you borrow theirs... Good luck with that one though...)

• I don't know about break up but i don't really get why having sex in a tree would make sex more interesting lol

• I wouldn't breakup with him for that reason.

If he found sex boring I'd become more adventurous and open-minded in the " bedroom" . If he wanted to have sex in a tree then I'd be up for that lol

• I'd try it. Worst thing that could happen is a bug crawls up your cootch and you fall out and break your bones...
    lolololololol but seriously, even with those silly things-I'd try

• ... sex in a tree? Alright then... no I wouldn't break up but I'd make more of an effort to be adventurous

• In a tree? I would ask him how would we manage that? If he tells me and I don't feel comfortable with it, there's no way I'm doing it. This isn't really a reason for me to break up with someone. There are a lot of ways to make sex more interesting.

• Um I wouldn't have sex in a tree lol. But I would suggest other ideas to him and try to be a bit more adventurous

• Well someone's creative 😂

• 😂😂😂😂

• My boyfriend liked having sex out of the bedroom. So I just told him there has to be a almost no chance that anyone would see us. Like waaaaay in the woods. Or an abandoned building

• Uuhh sex in a tree, I love to try new places but not in a tree. But if you want to, go for it.

• in a tree?

• O. o.. I'd be afraid to fall out of the tree. Lol. I'd suggest something else.

• Behind the tree maybe

• The only question here is, what's your relationship been based on those 8 years and in this case, it's been sex.
    So, yes, I WOULD HIGHLY consider breaking up asap.

• Try the tree, you might like it more than him!

• I'm not having sex in a tree but I would try something new wit him.

• A tree? Wtf

• Don't force yourself to do something you're uncomfortable with but if you are up to trying new things, maybe you can compromise on having sex outdoors on a balcony or in a staircase etc something a little more spontaneous... I feel like a tree would be a little uncomfortable but to each his own ;)

• Suggest something else but not break-up

• Sure, I'd try. Why not? It'd be a funny experience I think.

• I would tell hell no and that would be it. I would not break up and I wouldn't have sex "in the three" either.