Any insight on why men may cheat?

211

Most Helpful Guy

• It's mainly ego. Their woman is nagging and ridiculing him while the mistress tells him how wonderful he is.

Most Helpful Girl

• Because men are naturally made to be with multiple females in order to better populate the species.

• read your reply and then your name made sense ( all of us are not dogs Dr )

• what I was trying to say is I was shocked after reading your comment and though to my self " wtf this is a very wrong perception " then I saw who wrote it to my surprise/coincidence your name is also "wtf" though to my self it made sense lol. Not all men are Cheater luv but gals talk about guys who cheat and they even think Faith full guys are lame like too " mainstream "

• Thanks for MHO

What Guys Said 10

• Different expectations.

• temptation and veriaty were as females do it out of bordem or sexual frustration and even just to feel loved so it's common to happen unfortunately

• See... being a man, I want confirm one thing that I have never even thought of cheating on my girlfriend until and unless she is 100 percent committed to me. If she have second thoughts in her mind then obviously I would also do the same.

• If they're away from their so for a long period of time and feel lonely and may be drunk shit happens

• some do due to lack of sex, deteriorating relationship and some do it because they are just unfaithful bastards.

• The woman drives him away.

• something happened that may have made him rethink his relationship, or something else came up

• 7 year itch same as women

• well do you have insight on why women cheat on men. honestly tho this is a stupid question. why does anyone cheat.

• Opportunity.

What Girls Said 1

• there is no reason behind it, cheaters will cheat...