What does secure mean?

My staff said that my ex talks to me because I make him happy and I make him feel secure. What does that mean?

02

What Guys Said 2

• It could mean a number of things. It could me you make him feel safe. Like you would never hurt him and he could see a future with you. It could also mean that you make him feel like he is enough! That he's not lacking in any areas such as physical stature, looks, level of education, athletic ability, etc. You make him feel whole. If you really want to know. Don't be afraid to ask him what that might mean. Well I hope this helped!

• Thank you. Should I ask him?

• Yes! Definitely! Just be careful I'm doing so. As I was writing my response I forgot that this was your ex... It could me that he's just so comfortable with you and the wants to get back with you because you're familiar to him. Which could potentially be a bad thing. Unless you have feelings for him and could possibly be open to getting back together! In that case go for it! Otherwise, watch out. Don't want you to possibly get hurt is all.

• It means that he feels safe that he can open up to you and trust you won't tell anyone

What Girls Said 0