How would you tell someone that they can't just walk in and out of your life when it suits them. I'm the one who gets hurt and I can't do it anymore?

My ex gave me hope that one day he'll be back but I'm not a second choice. We broke up and took time apart for some issues. However he hurt me a lot. I need to stand up for myself, because all I have done is beg and chase. I'm not a bitter person, always kind and polite and there for people. However I'm the one who people always hurt and don't care for me. It sucks especially when I'm going through a shit time. I'm tired of waiting around for him, he's my best friend and really important to me, I've always stuck by him but it's not fair, I'm suffering. He knows I'm always there that's why I need to tell him, once it's gone it's gone and he'll lose me completely, but struggling for the words. Please help me

13

Most Helpful Guy

• you know, even if he is your best friend, just end that friendship and stop talking to him. for as long as you're not in a very strong relationship with someone else, he will always hurt you. and the more you get hurt the more it will drag you down.

• He hasn't been talking to me but I don't want to lose our friendship out of everything. I'm just tired of playing games so I want to make that clear that if he wants to he gone then he can't come back ever

Most Helpful Girl

• Say to them exactly what you typed in the question bar.

• Well I want to say something that has an effect. So he can acknowledge my feelings

Sponsored

What Guys Said 2

• A bad person

• Don't say anything
    It's over just accepting it would be the best

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!