Why do I feel so used and worthless?

So I had a boyfriend for a long time, and it was pretty serious. We wanted to get married and everything later in life and EV everything was perfect. But later in the relationship he seemed to only want me for my body and not myself​. He kinda acted flirty around other girls while I was there and everything and I was fed up with it (it went on for a month or two) so I ended it. He tried to get me back for months and even pretended he was someone else to prove that I still like him. And I did, I still loved him. So I agreed to talk again, and we became friends, and then eventually got back together. But now he only says Ily when I send nudes or do stuff with him, and he just told me tonight that he doesn't know if he loves me anymore... Why do I still love him? Why doesn't he love me anymore? Did I do something wrong this whole time? I don't understand this. I just want us to be together how we always wanted to be...

14

Most Helpful Guy

• You are 15. Things are going to be confusing. It is not likely that you are going to find your perfect partner at that age. Please just leave him, he is just using you. Don't you see? He only comes to you when he wants sexual experiences. Just end it, really. My sister is in a slightly different situation but it has some of the same characteristics with a guy friend that wants to be her boyfriend. She needs to avoid him as you do, but she can not help seeing him from time to time because they go to the same places. You just need to let it go, remember you are still young, do not let people use you for their own lustful wishes. Just respect yourself. Really. This is what I would tell my little sister if she as in this situation except for, I would add to her that I was going to beat him up.

Most Helpful Girl

• he knows he can treat u like crap so he does u need set ya boundaries n self respect walk away n find something better if he treats u badly it be hard but trust me it b worth it

Sponsored

What Guys Said 3

• well first off sorry but he is using you, and he probably got over the honeymoon phase, and you are still stuck in it. just move on don't chase after him, distance yourself he will use you and will hurt you not just now but in the future when your trying to build trust in your next relationship. I know you thinking to yourself he wouldn't do that but you told us that he already did. it will be hard to move on, but in the end it will do you more good to move on than trying to get back together with someone who doesn't love you anymore

• Never stay with a guy or anyone (friend) who doesn't respect u. Love brings respect, he was never in love with you. You are young and still to discover what true love should be like, so dont be hard on yourself. Stop worrying about why he did it cos the the only thing u did wrong was to put up with his lying and disrespectful ass. Just make sure you learnt from this mistake. You had feelings for him doesn't mean he had feelings to and won't hurt you. Feelings dont matter when the person is not feeling and showing the same affection. Forget about the why, cos the question of why will never end in your mind. 3 steps, forgive him, forgive yourself and once you FORGET IT, you will heal from the hurt.

• so if you are 15... relax. those feelings won't last... you have a whole world for you to explore. why limit yourself. just go with the flow dudett... the wave. ride it and see where it lands you.

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!