Ex liked my Instagram picture?

Ex broke up with me a little over a month ago March 23rd. We was together for 7 years, we had a good relationship we fought like normal couples would do. I guess we just lost that spark but I wanted us to figure it out and get like couple therapy something, because I did love him enough to work on this together! Story short he ended up having feelings for someone else since I wasn't there as much as he wanted me to be so she was there to help him. I know for a fact he didn't cheat on me. I found the girls Facebook and it showed she was in a relationship but doesn't show with who on March 31st. Me and him talked before we stopped talking saying that I needed to move on and that I wasn't coming back. He mentioned before we stopped talking he said that if we was meant to be we would find each other again, I brought it back up to him and he said don't worry about who I date or what goes on in my life. I still love him and can't seem to get over this. So now to Instagram, I went to go check my Instagram today and noticed he liked one of my post which was a Starbucks drink but he liked it, what does that suppose to mean? I'm so confused and don't understand why all of a sudden he liked my post. What's going on haha

15

Most Helpful Guy

• He's wrong. If it's meant to be you'll never break up in the first place. Never have anything to do with an ex

Most Helpful Girl

• What's going on is quite simple. You really want him back. I think its over and you really need to move on. If this guy really wanted to be with you, you both would have still been together. The instagram like means nothing or he is just stringing you along as a backup plan.

Sponsored

What Guys Said 4

• it's just a social media like.

• does not mean anything. Social media is not a binding contract.

• keeping his options open by caring just enough so you don't move on too fast.

• it means nothing.. he liked you and you both didn't break up due to hate but due to understanding.. he likes you but can't see a relationship with you..

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!