How to tell if your ex girlfriend still likes you?

My girlfriend broke up with me 3 months ago. Deleted me off of everything but Facebook. She still has pictures of us on Facebook. She is still not talking to me. Is there a way to find out if she still likes me?

20
Sponsored

What Girls Said 2

• She might has still has feelings for you it's 6 months but if I had pics of me and my ex on social media I would delete it.

• She deleted me off every other social media. Before she deleted me off Instagram she deleted pictures of us. But is strange she keeps the ones on Facebook. it wasn't a bad break up either

• I really don't know. I don't know if she would. I want to give her space. I feel like I failed as a boyfriend.

• Don't feel like and if you tell her you want to meet up and she doesn't want that then I think it's time to move on I know it's a hard thing to do so good luck.

• Maybe she doesn't really go on facebook that much? But honestly social media is just a bunch of confusing shit... you should try contacting her one more time to tell her how you feel if she still doesn't answer you then maybe it Is time to move on... :( I'm sorry I know it's hard especially when you love someone but who knows maybe you meet someone else in your future who your meant to be with and maybe she wasn't the girl. Either way hope everything works out for you.

What Guys Said 0