What would you say to my letter? What you think about that?

I'm not going to tell all my story. I have write a letter to my ex. Didn't send it yet. I HAVE to send it. It been more than 6 months and I'm crying everyday! it couldn't be normal. That's why I need to do this thing. Howwould you react if u were my BF?

I miss you so much. And I feel sick every time when I remember those days. This silence make me feel lost. I need a Hello or a real Goodbye.

-me

12

What Guys Said 2

• Grasping at feelings in your head. Time to move on honey. This isn't about him, it's about your feelings. If he's gone all your feelings don't carry much weight with him, if at all.
    Ex's are ex's for a reason. Consider you likely dodged a huge bullet.

• I would move on If I could. I tried.

• That's what I'm gonna do :)
      I want to be complete then have a relaitonship again. I don't think if I love someone else like him in the near future. I need to forget everythingh first.

But I sended a letter and I didn't get any response. Still I don't hate or not angry about it. this is insane and I call it love even there's no soulmate :)

Thanks for your helping. Have good day.

• Wishing you the very best!

• U should tell him If he ever loved u he will understand your situation and will surely Come back... don't keep it with yourself and send it.. this will tell what he feel and his reaction will tell you what u should do now!!!

What Girls Said 1

• Send it... it's good, don't keep it to yourself it's better sending and knowing what he feels than worrying all alone