If your ex chills with females after you break up and puts it on snap is he actually just doing it to make you jealous?

Feel like he is but I'm not sure I haven't reacted to it. But inside I'm like really when he's the one who left with out a good reason to.. guys are worse than females I swear

26

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Trying to make you jealous. Don't feed his ego. Do not respond. He is trying to make you beg. He will go crazy if you don't react. Try and see.

Sponsored

What Guys Said 5

• When you're as hot as you are, yes, he probably is just trying to make you jealous and trying to make you ask for him back. But probably not for the right reasons.

• It's obvious that pictures like those wouldn't make you or anyone feel good in this situation. Whether he is doing it to make you feel jealous or casual posting, he shouldn't be doing that.

• Yea he is doing to make you jealous

• No just doing it to be a jerk

• question is, why do you care about an ex. he's an EX

What Girls Said 1

• 95% of the time they are doing it to make you jealous