Why are women so complicated?

right so I was kinda seeing this girl for awhile more a sexual agreement type a thing then I was sick so she rushed from her home town to mine with pizza and fags I know guys dream really. it was great we talked about everything then we admitted we had feeling for each. then over the next while she starts distancing herself from me and then all of a sudden couldn't trust me and felt weird around. oh she was also just out of an emotional abusive relationship and so was I so trusting someone was a big deal

24
Sponsored

What Girls Said 2

• Women are their own individual human beings just like men. You're trying to understand an entire person after a time period of just a few weeks/months. See your problem?

Heck, I've known my now fiance for 10 years and have been with him for 6. And a few weeks ago we learned so much new information about each other during a conversation. So... people just take time to figure out. That's all.

• She's probably scared she's going to get hurt again. You need to prove her wrong.

• I would but she blocked me on all social media and live down the south end of the country

What Guys Said 4

• The genders not understanding each other is part of God's punishment for eating the forbidden fruit.

• Because feminism gave them too many rights and allowed them to act that way

• They aren't.
    They are just playing around with you dude!

• She's not complicated.
    You're both just crazy.
    Seems like a perfect fit.