Is my ex boyfriend over me?

We broke up a month ago. First he called me for a few weeks, but now he doesn't anymore. He never texted me after we broke up. After our break up it was my birthday, he did not say anything. But the weird part is that he still has a picture on whatsapp that I made for him.

Did he forget about me?

14

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Most likely he's trying to get over you or he is- even if so isn't that kind of the point of it when you break up with someone?

• Yeah it is, but I still miss him.

What Guys Said 3

• Picture on whatsapp does not mean anything. Some people do not change whatsapp profile pic for more than a year. I do not know if he has forgotten about you, but looks like he is ready to move on. So should you.

• But why would he have a picture what keeps reminding him of me?

• Thank you

• Hope it was helpful.

• Maybe he is trying to move on, some guys do that

• Sometimes people need to separate themselves from their ex for a period after they break up. This is to prevent continuously be hurt by seeing you and reminding them of what you once had will never be the same

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!