Guys, Is this a rebound Or the real thing?

well long story short my boyfriend of two years parted ways and at the time I was 33 weeks pregnant with his twins... 2 weeks after our split he was already in a new relationship... it's now been 3 weeks they have been together and they say I love you... we were saying 3 weeks ago.. sure as hell makes it feel our relationship was fake.. but she is always fighting with him for being involved with doctor appointments and supportive for the pregnancy... do you think it's real love or something else?

Before anyone says anything my main focus are the babies I'm just confused searching for clarity. He was the guy I wanted to spend my life with and now I feel I don't know him

5

Most Helpful Guy

• Definitely a rebound. You can't tell you love someone in 3 weeks of dating. Its fake. They may think it's real but it will wear off.

Sponsored

What Guys Said 4

• When you two broke up, did he break up with you or did you break up with him.. will help answer the question

• It was mutual we needed space because of all the fighting

• Haha it's a boy and girl

• That will be ideal.. she's too immature

• Sounds like a rebound.

• rebound relationship

• try speaking to him and convince him to get back to you so that ur twins will be benefited from it